Saturday, June 30, 2007

integrity.

In your teaching show integrity, seriousness 8and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us. (Titus 2:7-8)

I want to live my life in such a fashion that I can never be accused or condemned for being mean, rude, or inconsiderate. I want my life to reflect such love that no one can ever point their finger at me and say that I didn't care or I wouldn't help. I want my life to bare the marks of humility and sincerity and integrity. I want to be completely free from self and lust. I want to never ever be an example of a bad christian. I don't ever want there to be evidence of stupidity or wickedness in the things I do. I want my life to be completely separate from anything in this world.

I want to live a life worth living, don't misunderstand me, but I want to live it for the right reasons. I don't ever want to forget who I am living it for. I don't ever want to forget because people are always watching, and I want Him to receive the glory.

No comments: